Ausnutria is a professional, fast growing and internationally operating dairy group. Ausnutria has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. Together we are part of Ausnutria Dairy Corporation Ltd., located in Hong Kong.
With our own brands Neolac (based on organic cow milk) and Kabrita (based on goat milk) we provide parents worldwide high quality infant and toddler nutrition. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Working at Ausnutria means working for an organization with an open, down-to-earth, but above all entrepreneurial corporate culture. At Ausnutria we are always working at the next step towards improvement. Realistic and at the same time groundbreaking. In this way we work together for a healthy future to nourish life and growth.
JUNIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Ausnutria is looking for a Junior Business Development Manager who investigates new business opportunities / relevant stakeholders and / or potential business partners which support the corporate growth strategy. You will work in the Business Development team for our brands Kabrita and Neolac.
- Investigates regions that have been appointed as a target market for business development to identify relevant stakeholders, potential business partners and local sales opportunities
- Creates and updates a list of potential business partners based on predefined criteria. Establishes first contact with longlisted potential business partners
- Coordinates and supports in the execution of business development projects.
- Prepares preliminary contracts (NDA/LOI etc.), business presentations, evaluates plans and plans, organizes and hosts visitors. Screening and responding to inbound contacts (RFI, RFQ) related to branded IF activities
- Prepares reports on developments in scope of responsibility and presents findings to Business Development Managers.
- Builds and maintains operational relationships with internal and external stakeholders, exchanging information and building relationships with clients and colleagues
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably International Business studies related;
- 1-3 years in an international commercial business environment, used to connecting and collaboration with different cultures;
- Excellent and convincing presentation & communication skills, fluent in English due to our international environment;
- Always interested in new business opportunities and creative to find them;
- Experienced in a dynamic and international environment;
- Strong creative thinker and problem-solving – can do attitude, self-starter;
- A team player with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills;
What do we offer:
- Working at Ausnutria B.V. means working at an organization with an open and entrepreneurial corporate culture;
- Teamwork is important and leads to success, where a healthy mix of drive, commitment, knowledge, humour and involvement is appreciated.
- We offer the chance to further develop your talents. There is plenty of room to think along with improvements and attention for personal development. Contribute to growth means perspective in the long term;
- Appropriate primary and secondary benefits will be offered;
- We will offer you an environment where you can grow.
For more information:
Please contact our HR department by Phone +3188-1163600 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Publication date: January 15th 2019
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.