ABOUT AUSNUTRIA NUTRITION
Ausnutria is a professional, fast growing and internationally operating dairy group. Ausnutria has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. Together we are part of Ausnutria Daire Corporation Ltd., located in Hong Kong.
With our own brands Neolac (based on organic cow milk) and Kabrita (based on goat milk) we provide parents worldwide high quality infant and toddler nutrition. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Working at Ausnutria means working for an organization with an open, down-to-earth, but above all entrepreneurial corporate culture. At Ausnutria we are always working at the next step towards improvement. Realistic and at the same time groundbreaking. In this way we work together for a healthy future to nourish life and growth.
E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST NORTHERN EUROPE
Your key objective is to increase the online sales of Kabrita and Neolac, based on a newly to develop eCommerce and Cross Border Platform.
Your main areas of responsibilities:
- Research and fully understand markets: competition, total potential, digital penetration, eCommerce opportunities, demographic data, logistical capabilities, currency exchange rate dynamics. Based on research, set up a go-to-market strategy, in conjunction with developing processes and resources that are required to realize Ausnutria’s eCommerce Cross Border business growth
- Develop and deploy strategies and tactics in order to realize the eCommerce and Cross Border platform objectives
- Develop a home eCommerce platform for Ausnutria Northern Europe. Setting up an appropriate architecture with other IT solutions is key, just as linking this an external efficient fulfillment solution
- Identify gaps and develop implementation plans in order to build our brand presence, and to build our networks with potential e-com/cross border platforms, channels and distributors
- Together with the online marketeer, develop and roll out activation campaigns, focused on conversion to sales transactions
- Provide support on item set up and order management initiatives between various eCom platforms and provide recommendations about data automation exchanges between internal and external systems
- Daily management of distributors, platforms and accounts for implementing brand and channel strategies
- Partner with cross functional Ausnutria teams to strengthen our position in the category
- At minimum a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree, preferably in business
- 6+ years of experience as online marketeer or eCommerce manager with deeper knowledge in the areas of retail, eCommerce, data, supply chain, logistics and international business
- Solid global cross border knowledge, understanding of baby food category and Chinese business dynamics is a plus
- Diversity; in language, cultures and backgrounds
- Comfortable in SEO, SEA, web design, conversion optimization, web analytics, Ecommerce, fulfillment and IT systems
- Skilled in building personal networks and influencing and working with international customers, cross functional and cross regional teams
- Capable of showing leadership, thinking out of the box and quick action taking in complex situations
- Fluent in English and Dutch, Chinese language skills is highly preferred
- Working at Ausnutria B.V. means working at an organization with an open and entrepreneurial corporate culture;
- Teamwork is important and leads to success, where a healthy mix of drive, commitment, knowledge, humour and involvement is appreciated;
- We offer the chance to further develop your talents. There is plenty of room to think along with improvements and attention for personal development. Contribute to growth means perspective in the long term;
- Appropriate primary and secondary benefits will be offered;
- We will offer you an environment where you can grow.
For more information:
Please contact our HR department by Phone +3188-1163600 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: November 9th 2018
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.