Ausnutria is a professional, fast growing and internationally operating dairy group. Ausnutria has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. Together we are part of Ausnutria Daire Corporation Ltd., located in Hong Kong.
With our own brands Neolac (based on organic cow milk) and Kabrita (based on goat milk) we provide parents worldwide high quality infant and toddler nutrition. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Working at Ausnutria means working for an organization with an open, down-to-earth, but above all entrepreneurial corporate culture. At Ausnutria we are always working at the next step towards improvement. Realistic and at the same time groundbreaking. In this way we work together for a healthy future to nourish life and growth.
Intellectual Property Coordinator
Ausnutria B.V. is looking for a driven and accurate R&D Intellectual Property Coordinator to contribute to our ambitious growth plans within the global nutrition arena.
As R&D IP Coordinator you will be part of the Ausnutria B.V. Research & Development department. You will be working closely together with internal colleagues in R&D, Technology, Analytics and Marketing&Sales. Additionally you will collaborate with our patent attorneys, and external partners at universities, institutes and companies.
- You will be the coordinator of all IP-related topics within R&D;
- You will develop and execute a consented global IP strategy;
- You will be responsible for creating & maintaining a consolidated and future-proof patent portfolio;
- You will ensure timely filing, maintenance and protection of our IP
- You will set up an effective and structural patent monitoring & alert system;
- You will keep stakeholders updated and organize IP trainings for colleagues;
- M.Sc. Degree in Food Science, -Technology and/or -Engineering, or an equivalent discipline;
- Working experience (of at least 3 years) and a proven track record in a commercial environment; preferably within dairy, pharma- or infant nutrition industry;
- Demonstrable interest in intellectual property (IP)
- A clear innovation spirit
- Sound project management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Fluency (written and speech) in Dutch and English;
- Access to a relevant network
- A natural talent in scouting valuable inventions in- and externally;
- Able to translate new ideas into opportunities and IP for our company;
- The (co-)inventor of a least 1 published patent;
- Result driven; you demonstrate speed-of-action, while being accurate and keeping an eye for detail;
- A team player, able to operate effectively in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Comfortable in managing stakeholders;
- Up-to-date of emerging products and technologies;
- A persistent researcher who is motivated in finding (new) ways to deliver
- Working at Ausnutria B.V. means working at an organization with an open and entrepreneurial corporate culture;
- Teamwork is important and leads to success, where a healthy mix of drive, commitment, knowledge, humour and involvement is appreciated;
- We offer the chance to further develop your talents. There is plenty of room to think along with improvements and attention for personal development. Contribute to growth means perspective in the long term;
- Appropriate primary and secondary benefits will be offered;
- We will offer you an environment where you can grow.
For more information:
Please contact our HR department by Phone +3188-1163600 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: December 7th 2018
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.