Ausnutria is a professional, fast growing and internationally operating dairy group. Ausnutria has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. Together we are part of Ausnutria Daire Corporation Ltd., located in Hong Kong.
With our own brands Neolac (based on organic cow milk) and Kabrita (based on goat milk) we provide parents worldwide high quality infant and toddler nutrition. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Working at Ausnutria means working for an organization with an open, down-to-earth, but above all entrepreneurial corporate culture. At Ausnutria we are always working at the next step towards improvement. Realistic and at the same time groundbreaking. In this way we work together for a healthy future to nourish life and growth.
For our headquarter in Zwolle we are looking for a fulltime:
PROJECT LEADER NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Within the recently implemented Strategy & Innovation department a new team will be formed that will be responsible for Ausnutria’s product portfolio: Product Management.
The Product Management team will be responsible for developing, improving, and managing our current and future products to ensure the product portfolio is compliant (up-to-date), and competitive. New product Development (NPD) will be organized within Product Management and will be executed by independent, dedicated, Project Leaders. Project Leaders should feel at ease in different business settings (from commercial to technical).
Project leaders NPD will be responsible for management of NPD-projects from idea to product launch and will ensure correct and timely delivery of the project goals. As Project Leader you will report to the Product Manager IMF.
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams consisting of Commercial, Technical (R&D, Technology), Quality (QA), Supply Chain, Purchasing, and Regulatory (RA) team members resulting in the development and delivery of new products
- Follow the NPD funnel procedure (stage-gate approval process) as defined within Ausnutria.
- Be responsible for projects that range from small updates to more technical new product formats.
- Manage the process, not the content.
- Aim for the best result possible given the boundaries.
- Translate product requirements to commercially viable products.
- Manage to keep the time-frame. Pursuits colleagues to deliver their pieces of information in a timely fashion. Chairing team meetings in an organised and timely manner
- Keep a keen eye on resources to be used during the execution of the NPD projects. You are able to pro-actively sense (budget) constraints and you are able to ventilate and address these
- Keep intensive communication with all appointed project team members, in order to collect the building blocks that are needed to deliver the stage gate reports
- Report on status by using stage gate documents to be used in stage gate decision making (go/no-go) towards management
- 1-5 years of experience in Project Management, preferably within the Nutrition Industry;
- Bachelor degree in Business, preferably Innovation or Project management, or technical with proven business qualification;
- Strong organizational skills.
- proactive, pragmatic and hands-on;
- are able to deal with stress and deadlines;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Working at Ausnutria B.V. means working at an organization with an open and entrepreneurial corporate culture
- Teamwork is important and leads to success, where a healthy mix of drive, commitment, knowledge, humour and involvement is appreciated
- We offer the chance to further develop your talents. There is plenty of room to think along with improvements and attention for personal development. Contribute to growth means perspective in the long term;
- Appropriate primary and secondary benefits will be offered;
- We will offer you an environment where you can grow.
For more information:
Please contact our HR department by Phone +3188-1163600 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Publication date: January 23rd 2019
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated