Ausnutria is a professional, fast growing and internationally operating dairy group. Ausnutria has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. Together we are part of Ausnutria Dairy Corporation Ltd., located in Hong Kong.
With our own brands Neolac (based on organic cow milk) and Kabrita (based on goat milk) we provide parents worldwide high quality infant and toddler nutrition. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Working at Ausnutria means working for an organization with an open, down-to-earth, but above all entrepreneurial corporate culture. At Ausnutria we are always working at the next step towards improvement. Realistic and at the same time ground-breaking. In this way we work together for a healthy future to nourish life and growth.
For our headquarter in Zwolle we are looking for a fulltime:
PRODUCT MANAGER INFANT MILK FORMULA
Within the recently implemented Strategy & Innovation department a new team will be formed that will be responsible for Ausnutria’s product portfolio. You will be responsible for the major product group IMF (infant, follow-on, and toddler formula): managing, improving, and developing the total IMF product portfolio for Ausnutria BV.
As Product Manager IMF you are both market and product expert. You will maintain the current product portfolio and continuously looking for expansion and renewal of the assortment in answer to market developments. You will carefully monitor the performance of our products and follow competitor products.
You are a real strategic and creative thinker with excellent analytical skills. Of course you are a team player and you make sure there is internal alignment. You also have a strong ability to engage with customers and you are able to gather insights pro-actively and share (widely). Furthermore you have a ‘can do’ attitude, a solution focused approach and you strive for outstanding results.
Be responsible for the sustainable future growth of the assigned product category, by:
- Develop, improve, and manage current and future products to ensure the product portfolio is compliant (up-to-date), and competitive;
- Monitor customer and competitor landscape, and inform internal stakeholders of trends, changes, and risks;
- Track product performance;
- Ensure a strategic offer of products;
- Proactively manages all aspects of the product line, evolving to stay ahead of the market and keep relevant to all target and local insights;
- Acts as subject matter expert, identifying and resolving potential issues and providing detailed product support to our commercial teams;
- Engages and influences cross-functional stakeholders such as R&D, regulatory, etc. to set and meet launch timings, budgets and approaches;
- Leading a team of Project Leaders New Product Development;
- Escalate critical issues and roadblocks to the Director Strategy & Innovation.
- Master degree, preferably in Marketing, Innovation, Business, or related field;
- Excellent communication, planning, and data analysis skills;
- 5+ years nutrition industry experience;
- Strong drive and high energy in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving business environment;
- Effective time management and prioritization skills;
- Demonstrate inspirational leadership behaviour while interacting with colleagues and customers.
- Proactive, solution focused and a team player;
- A strategic and creative thinker;
- Able to influence others and build positive working relationships;
- Able to communicate fluent in Dutch and English;
- Working at Ausnutria B.V. means working at an organization with an open and entrepreneurial corporate culture;
- Teamwork is important and leads to success, where a healthy mix of drive, commitment, knowledge, humour and involvement is appreciated;
- We offer the chance to further develop your talents. There is plenty of room to think along with improvements and attention for personal development. Contribute to growth means perspective in the long term;
- Appropriate primary and secondary benefits will be offered;
- We will offer you an environment where you can grow.
For more information:
Please contact our HR department by Phone +3188-1163600 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: January 23rd 2019
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.