Ausnutria is a professional, fast growing and internationally operating dairy group. Ausnutria has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. Together we are part of Ausnutria Daire Corporation Ltd., located in Hong Kong.
With our own brands Neolac (based on organic cow milk) and Kabrita (based on goat milk) we provide parents worldwide high quality infant and toddler nutrition. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Working at Ausnutria means working for an organization with an open, down-to-earth, but above all entrepreneurial corporate culture. At Ausnutria we are always working at the next step towards improvement. Realistic and at the same time groundbreaking. In this way we work together for a healthy future to nourish life and growth.
MEDICAL ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
- Develop, implement and evaluate a yearly global HCP-engagement plan that serves as an inspirational and actionable springboard for local market activation.
- Build and implement a rolling global KOL and HCP targeting plan, identifying , contacting and engaging global experts.
- Support and facilitate internal stakeholders (a.o. markets) with regards to scientific and nutritional challenges, topics and issues. Serving as first point of contact within our organisation.
- Create top quality introductory presentations, proposals, statements of work, deliverables, and other stakeholder- and market-facing content.
- Compellingly bringing to life and activating results and reports of clinical trials and other RD (related) projects and supplying markets with this.
- Developing top class content and other state of the art presentations or tools that effectively promote our brands to HCPs
- Initiating, organizing, coordinating, implementing and evaluating HCP events (like ESPGHAN, Nutrition and Growth, KOL event) working closely together with our key markets.
- Building, updating and promoting training tools serving multiple target audiences (both internally and externally)
- MSc or advanced degree (Nutrition & Health, Food Safety or equivalent)
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with healthcare professionals on strategic and/or operational initiatives
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, able to share insights in a way that motivates stakeholders to action
- Passion for improving the delivery of nutrition to infants
- Internal/global working experience preferred.
- Working at Ausnutria B.V. means working at an organization with an open and entrepreneurial corporate culture;
- Teamwork is important and leads to success, where a healthy mix of drive, commitment, knowledge, humour and involvement is appreciated;
- We offer the chance to further develop your talents. There is plenty of room to think along with improvements and attention for personal development. Contribute to growth means perspective in the long term;
- Appropriate primary and secondary benefits will be offered;
- We will offer you an environment where you can grow.
For more information:
Please contact our HR department by Phone +3188-1163600 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: January 11th 2019
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.