Ausnutria is a professional, fast growing and internationally operating dairy group. Ausnutria has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. Together we are part of Ausnutria Daire Corporation Ltd., located in Hong Kong.
With our own brands Neolac (based on organic cow milk) and Kabrita (based on goat milk) we provide parents worldwide high quality infant and toddler nutrition. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Working at Ausnutria means working for an organization with an open, down-to-earth, but above all entrepreneurial corporate culture. At Ausnutria we are always working at the next step towards improvement. Realistic and at the same time groundbreaking. In this way we work together for a healthy future to nourish life and growth.
BUSINESS PARTNER JOINT VENTURES
At our head office in Zwolle, within the Business Development department, the Business Partner Joint Ventures provides support to the local Operating Companies (OpCos) & Joint Ventures (JVs). As a Business Partner you coordinate, gather, process, organize and direct all information flows with regard to internal and / or external customers, in such a way that all wishes, questions and problems are dealt with timely and adequately. You contribute actively to maximum customer satisfaction within the (sales) objectives of the various product groups (Kabrita & Neolac).
- Accountplanning; Monitor the S&OP process, from forecasting, order fulfillment in close cooperation with the Global demand Lead and/or Business Development Manager and in line with Ausnutria Nutrition international sales strategy.
- Sales Support; Solicited and unsolicited commercial advice to local markets. Being the intermediate between corporate marketing and local markets in order to provide commercial support to local markets;
- Contracts; Accounts and applicable agreements and contracts are efficiently and effectively managed and ensure business risk is avoided and sales opportunities are optimised. Prepares and manages existing contracts, terms and conditions and price agreements, assesses, approves and monitors business agreements with distributors and partners, tracks and records activities on accounts and conducts contract management review with clients and relations;
- Reporting; Management and other stakeholders are well-informed and well-ground, timely decisions can be made. Prepares reports on developments in scope of responsibility, presents to and consults with management on business activities. With existing partners / local companies;
- Stakeholder Management; Optimal collaboration between stakeholders to enable the realisation of Ausnutria Dutch Holding strategic and commercial objectives. Builds and maintains strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders, represents Ausnutria Nutrition at international events, performs lobbying tasks and ensures communication towards relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor level in for example International Business or related education;
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar job;
- Export experience and experience in the preparation of export documents and the financial settlement thereof (including letter of credit);
- Preferably worked at a food company;
- You master the Dutch and English language very well;
- Knowledge and experience with ERP Software like SAP Systems.
- Independent and motivated;
- Social with a commercial impact;
- Stress resistant;
- Customer oriented.
- A flat organization in which you get a lot of freedom, space and responsibility;
- You make an impact, your work is visible and it matters!
- You will work in a challenging organization, where there is room for your own initiative and attention for personal development;
- Market-based primary and secondary employment conditions and a collegial working atmosphere.
For more information:
Please contact our HR department by Phone +3188-1163600 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Publication date: February 7th 2019
Acquisition as result of this publication is not appreciated.