Ausnutria is a professional, fast growing and internationally operating dairy group. Ausnutria has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. Together we are part of Ausnutria Daire Corporation Ltd., located in Hong Kong.
With our own brands Neolac (based on organic cow milk) and Kabrita (based on goat milk) we provide parents worldwide high quality infant and toddler nutrition. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Working at Ausnutria means working for an organization with an open, down-to-earth, but above all entrepreneurial corporate culture. At Ausnutria we are always working at the next step towards improvement. Realistic and at the same time groundbreaking. In this way we work together for a healthy future to nourish life and growth.
R&D PROCESS ENGINEER/ -TECHNOLOGIST
Ausnutria B.V. is looking for a passionate R&D Process Engineer/ - Technologist to contribute to our ambitious growth plans within the global nutrition arena.
As R&D Process Engineer/ - Technologist you will be part of the Ausnutria B.V. Research & Development department. You will be working closely together with internal colleagues in R&D, Technology, Product Development and our factories. Additionally you will be collaborate with external partners at universities & scientific institutions, and technology providers.
- You will be a project leader of R&D projects related to process engineering and -technology;
- You will develop and engineer processes for optimal use of milk and secure availability of ingredients to support our growth plans;
- You make things happen; you lead concepts all the way through to successful scale-up, implementation and commissioning;
- You will be the connecting person between R&D, PD, Technology and Operations; the technical go-to-person for Process Technology & Engineering related topics within R&D.
- MSc/PhD-degree in (Bio-) Process Technology & Engineering, or equivalent discipline;
- Profound knowledge of food sciences and food manufacturing processes;
- Working experience (≥5 years) as process technologist/-engineer, and a proven track record in a commercial production environment; preferably within dairy, pharma- or infant nutrition industry;
- Practical knowledge & know-how of optimizing existing processes, developing new processes, Capex projects, designing P&ID’s, quality assurance principles, leading the process of mass balance/flow calculations, continuous improvement and software programs used for these purposes;
- Hand-on experience in leading new concepts through process design & equipment specifications, pilot scale trials, scale-up and line trials, to successful implementation;
- Sound project management skills;
- A strong analytical mindset and eye for detail;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and fluency in Dutch and English;
- Access to a relevant network of technology providers.
- A persistent engineer/technologist who is motivated in finding (new) ways to deliver;
- Result driven, you demonstrate speed-of-action, while remaining accurate;
- A team player, able to operate effectively in multi-disciplinary teams, in- and external;
- Comfortable in managing stakeholders;
- A problem solver that shows initiative, is thinking forward and able to make solid decisions;
- Up-to-date of emerging technologies;
- Can utilize new opportunities to the benefit of our organization;
- Able to translate business needs into practical, technical solutions.
- Working at Ausnutria B.V. means working at an organization with an open and entrepreneurial corporate culture;
- Teamwork is important and leads to success, where a healthy mix of drive, commitment, knowledge, humour and involvement is appreciated;
- We offer the chance to further develop your talents. There is plenty of room to think along with improvements and attention for personal development. Contribute to growth means perspective in the long term;
- Appropriate primary and secondary benefits will be offered;
- We will offer you an environment where you can grow.
For more information:
Please contact our HR department by Phone +3188-1163600 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: October 11th 2018
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.