Ausnutria is a professional, fast growing and internationally operating dairy group. Ausnutria has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. Together we are part of Ausnutria Daire Corporation Ltd., located in Hong Kong.
With our own brands Neolac (based on organic cow milk) and Kabrita (based on goat milk) we provide parents worldwide high quality infant and toddler nutrition. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Working at Ausnutria means working for an organization with an open, down-to-earth, but above all entrepreneurial corporate culture. At Ausnutria we are always working at the next step towards improvement. Realistic and at the same time groundbreaking. In this way we work together for a healthy future to nourish life and growth.
PRODUCT DEVELOPER (40 hours a week)
Ausnutria is looking for a Product Developer who will be working closely with Research Scientists on R&D Programs contributing to the company’s view on infant nutrition.
- Autonomously defines and executes product development projects as initiated by the Cordinator Product Development or the R&D Manager.
- Set-up of up-to-date nutritional guidelines for a.o. infant, follow-on and toddler formula’s as well as for specialties within these product categories.
- Support and give (un)solicited advice on a broad range of activities related to product & process development, ingredient functionality and sourcing, lab and pilot trails, and implementation on commercial scale.
- Implement product development from product concept, formulation design, lab prototype, pilot and plant trail to product launch to market.
- Experienced in the field of product development, preferably in the infant nutrition or dairy industry
- A teamplayer that is able to operate in cross-functional teams and project organizer
- Comfortable in managing stakeholders and setting-up and applying a network of technology providers and ingredient suppliers
- Result and quality driven, with eye for detail
- A B.sc or M.Sc degree in Food Science or Food Technology or related area
- At least 3 years of working experience preferably in the infant nutrition or dairy industry
- A hands-on mentality and profound knowledge of ingredient functionality and interactions, dairy processing and powder manufacturing
- Fluent in Dutch and English with excellent communication skills
- Experience in working in the processing area or being involved in projects driven by process or technology
What do we offer:
- You will work in an organization with room for personal initiative and personal development;
- Market-based salary and benefits and a good working atmosphere;
- The opportunity to attending appropriate courses Opportunities for development within our organization.
For more information:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com
Publication date: 2 July 2018
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.