Ausnutria is a professional, fast growing and internationally operating dairy group. Ausnutria has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. Together we are part of Ausnutria Dairy Corporation Ltd., located in Hong Kong.
With our own brands Neolac (based on organic cow milk) and Kabrita (based on goat milk) we provide parents worldwide high quality infant and toddler nutrition. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Its customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Working at Ausnutria means working for an organization with an open, down-to-earth, but above all entrepreneurial corporate culture. At Ausnutria we are always working at the next step towards improvement. Realistic and at the same time groundbreaking. In this way we work together for a healthy future to nourish life and growth.
MARKET INTELLIGENCE MANAGER
Ausnutria is looking for a Market Intelligence Manager who leads the collection, interpretation and sharing of Market Data and who delivers input to the annual and long term Global Commercial Strategy by delivering strong and integrated insights.
- Identifying, collecting and interpreting appropriate market, customer, competitor, economic and operational data;
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of markets and trends through interpreting reports, market research and analysis;
- Providing validated market insights and translation to actionable insights that support strategic and tactical decision-making;
- Contribute to the determination of the annual plan and budget for all market intelligence related projects.
- Experienced with managing multiple sources of data and information and creative in finding solutions how to collect the information needed;
- Experienced in a dynamic and international environment;
- Result and quality driven with a good helicopter view, but still a fine eye for detail;
- Strong creative thinker and problem-solving – can do attitude, self-starter;
- A team player with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably Marketing, Business or Economics related;
- 3-5 years of market data analytics experience in an international environment, used to connecting and collaboration with different cultures;
- Excellent and convincing presentation & communication skills, fluent in English due to our international environment;
- An analytical mindset focused on the actionability of data. You know how to translate data into transparent storylines and recommendations.
What do we offer:
- You will work in the global sales & marketing team for our brands Kabrita and Neolac;
- You will work in an informal and professional working environment with a lot of scope for personal development;
- Market-based primary and secondary employment conditions.
For more information:
Please contact our HR department by phone +31 88-1163600 or send an email to email@example.com.
Publication date: October 18th 2018
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy will not be appriciated.