Ausnutria is a professional, fast growing and internationally operating dairy group. Ausnutria has more than 500 employees in the Netherlands, spread over 4 production sites in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden, Heerenveen and its headquarters in Zwolle. Together we are part of Ausnutria Dairy Corporation Ltd., listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
With our own brands Neolac (based on organic cow milk) and Kabrita (based on goat milk) we provide parents worldwide high quality infant and toddler nutrition. In addition to the production and sales of its branded products, Ausnutria offers private label and contract manufacturing services for companies marketing their own products. Our customer base includes many leading companies in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Working at Ausnutria means working for an organization with an open, down-to-earth, but above all entrepreneurial corporate culture. At Ausnutria we are always working at the next step towards improvement. Realistic and at the same time groundbreaking. In this way we work together for a healthy future to nourish life and growth.
INTERNAL CONTROL SPECIALIST
In order to keep pace with the rapid growth of our organization, we are looking for an Internal Control Specialist to strengthen our Internal Control team. The Internal Control Specialist will report to the Manager Internal Control. Within our young and dynamic Internal Control team, we like the challenge to improve our business and perform better every day!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders regarding best internal control practices that minimize risk to the organization
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Understand and describe the business processes to identify risks and controls.
- Perform risk assessments and design, plan and carry out internal controls including the preparation of audit plans
- Collaborate with the SAP Support team to ensure access controls by managing, maintaining and validating the segregation of duties and assignment of critical transactions in SAP for the assigned end-to-end processes
- Monitor and review execution of the Internal Control Framework
- Execute controls where assigned to the position
- Report on deficiencies identified and provide recommendations for improving internal control in business processes
- Participate in finance and business projects that impact internal control
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- Academic level, preferably in Auditing, Economics, Controlling or Business Management studies;
- Finished your CPA education or equivalent (e.g. RA, RO or RC);
- Understanding business complexity and dynamics;
- At least 4 years of experience in an audit position (BIG-4, operational audit or Internal Audit department);
- Applying internal control principles and accounting standards as well as legal requirements;
- Experience with IFRS and SAP systems is preferred;
- Strong analytical skills, project management skills, problem solving skills, accurate, proactive and result oriented;
- Professional communication and consulting skills in English and Dutch, writing and verbal, and able to work within different cultures
- Change management skills that overcome obstacles and engages others
This role demands a proactive, energetic attitude, good communication skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders. Do you combine these competences with a ‘hands-on approach’ and a good focus on high quality and meeting deadlines? Then we are looking for you!
- Working at Ausnutria B.V. means working at an organization with an open and entrepreneurial corporate culture;
- Teamwork is important and leads to success, where a healthy mix of drive, commitment, knowledge, humour and involvement is appreciated;
- We offer the chance to further develop your talents. There is plenty of room to think along with improvements and attention for personal development. Contribute to growth means perspective in the long term;
- Appropriate primary and secondary benefits will be offered;
- We will offer you an environment where you can grow.
For more information:
Please contact our HR department by Phone +3188-1163600 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication date: November 7th, 2018
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.